Use a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or computer to evaluate your fall term courses. Completing all of the evaluations on your course evaluation list will automatically enter you into the drawing to win an iPad Mini!!!! I will announce the winner on Monday, March 24!
If you have technical problems with the evaluation, please email COCC_Course_Evaluations@cocc.edu.
* * * This term, all students who complete all evaluations on their list of available evaluations are entered into a drawing for a wireless:
- Help with Blackboard for STUDENTS
- Help with Blackboard for FACULTY
- Username and password help:
- Your Bb Username is your COCC ID Number
- Your default Bb Password is the one that starts with the first initials of your first and last names in capital letters
Need help with Blackboard? Call 541.383.7785 or email CyberAdvisor@cocc.edu
PLEASE BE ALERT to attempts to gain information about your Blackboard account access details. I want to ASSURE you that if you get an email that APPEARS to come from Blackboard regarding your account expiring, or some related topic, and the email requests you to click some link and provide account access information, such an email is BOGUS. Do not be fooled. Do not click the link. Central Oregon Community College and Blackboard Learn would NOT ask you to send account access information, EVER.
Thank you for being vigilant.
The latest versions of Firefox & Chrome have introduced Mixed Active Content Blocking which makes your web experience more secure. Unfortunately it can also block legitimate links such as videos and the help pages in Blackboard. Learn how to view blocked sites.