Between the hours of 11PM on Thursday, April 17th and 3AM on Friday, April 18th, some infrastructure maintenance will be conducted on our Blackboard System. We DO expect there to be service interruptions.
If you've logged into Blackboard and it takes a LONG TIME for your courses to load, this is a sign that your Internet browser is out of date. Updating your browser will fix the issue. How do you update your browser?
- Help with Blackboard for STUDENTS
- Help with Blackboard for FACULTY
- Username and password help:
- Your Bb Username is your COCC ID Number
- Your default Bb Password is the one that starts with the first initials of your first and last names in capital letters
Need help with Blackboard? Call 541.383.7785 or email CyberAdvisor@cocc.edu
PLEASE BE ALERT to attempts to gain information about your Blackboard account access details. I want to ASSURE you that if you get an email that APPEARS to come from Blackboard regarding your account expiring, or some related topic, and the email requests you to click some link and provide account access information, such an email is BOGUS. Do not be fooled. Do not click the link. Central Oregon Community College and Blackboard Learn would NOT ask you to send account access information, EVER.
Thank you for being vigilant.